Some of Our Communities Supported
Delivering Classes in the Community for People in Need.
Since 1998 CFT has been delivering classes in partnership with community houses around Victoria helping to provide food safety training to people who wouldn't be able to easily get access otherwise.
CFT regularly runs public classes at various Community Centres throughout Greater Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Our regular centres include:
- Rowville Neighbourhood Learning Centre
- Foundation Learning Centre, Narre Warren
- Outlook Community Centre, Pakenham
- Milpara Community House, Korumburra
- Park Orchards Community House and Learning Centre
- Warracknabeal Community House and Learning Centre
- Brunswick Neighbourhood House
- Glenroy Neighbourhood House
- Birchip Neighbourhood House
- Donald Neighbourhood House
- Phillip Island Community and Learning Centre
delivering classes around Victoria.
classes delivered across the Community House network
safe food handlers trained in their local community classes.
Chat to one of our trainers
Our team are here to help with your questions