And, quite a few of them are related to food handling and food hygiene.
Business Insider Australia consulted medical experts and discovered a few things which seemed harmless could actually assist in making us sick. Here’s a few of them-
- Washing raw meat actually increases your chances of getting food poisoning
- The ‘5-second rule,’ can be risky!
- Drinking out of public drinking fountains can harbour cold and flu viruses
- Touching your face can spread viruses
- Thawing food at room temperature gives bacteria time to breed
And there are a few more points listed. To read the full article published by Business Insider Australia, click here.
Update your food handling skills with CFT Food Safety training.
Share this story
Chat to one of our trainers
Our team are here to help with your questions