Overseas students and RSA

Are you an overseas student looking for work?  You can complete your Responsible Service of Alcohol training with us!

A recent announcement by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment (DESE) notes changes have been made to give overseas students easier access to a range of supplementary courses, such as hobby and recreational courses, and other short courses which may be required for employment while living in Australia.

The list of exempt courses includes first aid, infection control, construction white cards, and responsible service of alcohol courses.

Just $49 to complete RSA training.  Enrol today!

Chat to an advisor

Chat to one of our trainers

Our team are here to help with your questions